Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Night Before

What a beautiful day today turned out to be. Our commissioning and prayer service was amazing. I love my church and feel so confident that they will be praying for this team.
Most of the team met at 3:30pm today to help pack our team supplies. We had 20 bags full in no time. It was a lot of fun watching the team weigh the bags.
Tomorrow morning, Louie and Mary Thomas, and Tony and Jane Molina catch a flight a little after 10:00am to Chicago. I wish they were traveling with the rest of the team on the 6:00p.m. flight tomorrow night, but we all couldn't get on the same flight. At least it is the shortest of all our flights that we aren't all together.
The rest of the team will meet at the Revolution House at 2:00pm to make copies of our documetns, weigh so more bags, and be at the airport by 4:00p.m. We will meet the Thomas's and the Molina's in Chicago around 8:00pm Monday night.
Our flight to London is to leave around 9:00p.m.
I am so grateful for this team. I look forward to the unbelievable things the Lord is going to do while we are on mission.
Thank you Bob Perryman for leading us tonight in an amazing connection with Jesus through worship.
This blog space is a great place to send messages to the team. There should be posts here every day.

Pray that everyone has all thier documents tomorrow; that all our bags are within weight limit; that we get checked in and board all our flights without any trouble.

4 comments:

Mama Joy said...

What a great opportunity to let God use you to touch others around the world! I will be praying for you and your group... for safe travel and to open hearts! Be sure to take in every moment and don't forget to stop and listen for Him. Have a great time!
Peace. Love. Joy

Mama Joy

Car said...

Hey ya'll!!! I hope that the whole team has a great and positive attitude while traveling and in Africa! I will be praying for each and every one of ya'll! This is so great that ya'll are doing this...take tons of pictures! I send my love!!! Love ya'll!

Car

The Boyers said...

Jenna and Team,
I didn't get to tell you that we are praying for you and your group before you left, so WE'RE PRAYING FOR YOU ALL, for safety and that the Lord will use you!
Love,
Jonathan, Luissa, & Ella

tammy said...

There is nothing in this world that can stop the blessings that God has in store for you and this team. Thinking of each and everyone of you in my heart and remembering you in my prayers.